Refund policy and conditions
Refund Policy and Conditions for ESD (Electronic Software Distribution)The main benefit of electronically distributable software is that Recover Keys functionality and features can be fully tested prior to purchase using the demo version. Demo version have same features as paid version - the only difference is that demo version can show only first 4 characters of product key.
If you still have questions about Recover Keys after testing the demo version please contact us before purchasing the product.
At Recover Keys sole discretion, we will refund the purchase price for orders which fall into the following categories:
- The product has been proven to be defective by Recover Keys technical support department.
- Duplicate orders that have only been made at the Recover Keys store.
We will NOT issue a refund in case customer expected from Recover Keys the following:
- To recover product key from Windows CD
- To recover product key from preinstalled Windows or Office (OEM)
- To recover MAK (Multiple Activation Keys) or VLK (Volume License Keys) from Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2008
- To recover some program product key which is not in our list of supported programs
- To recover product key from Microsoft Office 2013/2016/2019
There is demo version and all features can be checked using demo. We will only offer a refund within 30 days of the purchase date. To receive a refund for an electronically downloaded product, you must first contact our technical support.
You will need to provide technical support with the following information:
- Order number
- Product name
- Serial number(s)
- The reason for the return