- Product key finder. Recover activation keys from 11,000 installed software programs, including such popular products as Windows, Office and Adobe Photoshop. Here is the full list of supported programs.
- Deep scan. "Deep-scan" mode, which looks into Windows registry for suspicious data entries, like SerialNumber, RegNo, ProductKey, etc. Since no matter how many programs we will add into Recover Keys database it will never be enough, as there are millions of them. It will work not only for local scan but also for network, hive, reg file scan as well.
- Network scan. You can scan your network computers for product keys.
- Another Windows OS scan. You can scan another (bootable or not) Windows OS located on your other drive without the need to boot into it. You can also scan .reg files, registry hives, Adobe cache.db files and much much more.
- Many export options. Export recovered data to Text file, HTML, Word, Excel, PDF, CSV, XML, JSON, SQL or tab separated files as well as export to a folder, for each computer scanned new file will be created (with computer name as a filename).
- Mac Product Key Finder. Or Recover Keys for Mac OSX. You can also scan Mac OSX remotely from Windows. Available in Premium and Enterprise licenses only.
- "Installed software" and "Installed updates". Some of our customers are using Recover Keys for network audit and were requesting such functionality. We hope everybody will benefit from these features. By default, both features are turned off, but you can enable them in "Options" dialog.
- Local product key databases. You can add manually product keys which Recover Keys scanner cannot find, as well as keep up-to-date database of your product keys found by scanner.
- Cloud databases. Upload your product keys securely with Recover Keys software and access it from anywhere via web-browser or mobile.
- Scheduled tasks. You can create scheduled tasks for Recover Keys to run itself when you want and save your product keys into database or a folder. You can add scheduled tasks in the Options dialog => "Scheduled tasks" tab. (Available in Enterprise version only).
- Basic Operating System info. Such as Windows install date, default browser and mail client, if Windows is genuine, last boot and shutdown time and many more. (Turned off by default, you can turn it on in Options dialog).
- Basic hardware info. Recover Keys will now also show you basic hardware spec (CPU, memory, motherboard, etc) of scanned PC. This feature is turned OFF by default, and can be turned ON in Options dialog.
- Wine environment support on Unix systems. Recover Keys can be launched on Wine environment on Linux or Mac, as well as remote Wine environment can be scanned from your Windows PC.
- VirtualPC / Hyper-V virtual machines scanner. Recover Keys can now scan virtual machines. You can choose path to your VHD, VHDX, ISO file(s) and Recover Keys will mount and scan virtual machine without the need to turn then on.
- Command-line version. Command-line (CLI) version is available with Enterprise license.
- 可运行于 Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 并且可提供31 种语言版本。
密钥恢复软件支持多达 11,000 种软件包。如需查看所有支持的软件，请访问 此页